Invisible aligners are one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments. Patients ask us about them nearly every day. One of the first questions many patients ask is – how long do you have to wear Invisalign?
We hope this guide will help you decide whether Invisalign treatment is right for you. Nothing in this article replaces individualized dental care. Instead, we hope it helps you make well-informed decisions for yourself and your family.
The current clear aligner trend is more than just a fad. Due to the comfort and convenience, adults who never received orthodontic treatment or were not satisfied with the results have turned to Invisalign. Also, many kids and teens benefit from wearing Invisalign.
Many people prefer clear aligners like Invisalign over traditional metal braces for a variety of reasons.
- The Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible.
- You may eat and drink all your favorite foods during Invisalign treatment.
- You may brush and floss your teeth as normal compared to more specialized hygiene habits required while wearing traditional braces.
- Most people barely feel their clear aligners after they get used to them.
- Often the results are quicker compared to traditional braces, but that really depends on the individual.
Now that you are aware of the benefits, let’s answer your question about how long Invisalign takes.